Our best source of advertising is referrals of friends and family by our own happy patients.
Come see our new Maui Jim sunglasses. Maui Jim Sunglasses are truly unique-premium quality sunwear with a patented advantage. Polarized Plus.
New Bifocal Contact Lenses - Air Optix has a new multifocal contact lens! Call us for a fitting and free trial pair.
Eye Hygiene 101
Do you know how important it is to take care of your eyes? Practicing good eye hygiene will keep your eyes strong and healthy and less likely to be affected by diseases like glaucoma. Follow these daily routine suggestions to jump-start health habits:
- Consider Kale—A diet rich in nutrients will benefit your eyesight. Dark, leafy greens like kale and spinach and foods rich in omega-3s like salmon and tuna will promote good eye health.
- Swap the Shades—If you can’t remember if your current sunglasses offer at least 100% UV-blocking, you may want to consider buying a pair that offers total protection from both UVA and UVB light to ensure you’re keeping your eyes safe from harmful rays.
- Ditch the Digital—Well, not completely, but stay conscious about how much screen time you’re getting in a day. Try adding a red-tint filter to your digital devices and keep use to a minimum at least an hour before bed.
Another way you can ensure good eye health is to have routine eye exams. Schedule an appointment with us today!
Wearing glasses has become fashionable and desirable, even by people who don’t actually need vision correction. And more important than showing off your cool, new frames is making sure to reduce the glare on your lenses so people can see the natural beauty of your eyes. Non-glare lenses receive a simple lens treatment virtually eliminating those unattractive glares and reflections!
When your lenses have a non-glare treatment, they look practically invisible, so people can see your eyes clearly, even when you’re standing in the bright light. In addition to the cosmetic benefits, non-glare lenses provide you with clearer vision, because reflections on the front and back of the lenses are minimized. Night driving is easier, too, since these lenses also work to eliminate halo effects and glare from oncoming traffic headlights.
Benefits of Non-Glare Lenses:
- Reduce eye strain
- Invisible-looking lenses
- Sharper vision with less glare
- Anti-scratch for better cleaning
Schedule an appointment with us if you’d like to learn more!